Well I tried to make the kids a pleasant Valentine’s day. Kinda hard to get into the mood to celebrate when the hubby is out of town, but I’ve decided that I need to have more little celebrations with the girls. The oldest one in particular wants to make almost every day a celebration. So despite Little Miss F being up until almost 3am the 40 minute period that she was actually quiet (not asleep for all of it but quiet) before midnight I managed to get some things printed off and ready for the girls today. So since I’ve already had to reprint two things and I’ve forgotten where I got them I’m going to put it all up here. Sorry no pictures of the kids actually doing things I’m not that organized yet.
For MIss F:
- I brought up a My Hearts Book by 1+1+1=1.
- She also then had to color with her sister on one of their pages (see below)
For Miss C & Miss L:
- Addition Riddle from a pack by Primary Paradise
- Color by Sight Word by The Moffat Girls
- by Mama’s Learning Corner: Follow the Leader: Valentines Addition, Lacy’s Valentines Valentine Word Search, Beginning Sounds, and Handwriting Practice (I think this was a Facebook freebie or subscriber link sorry not a direct link)
- Valentine Vowel Sorting by Make Take and Teach
We are also celebrating with our new socks that a loving Aunt sent and have Raspberry Jello Hearts sitting in the fridge for dessert tonight as well. We will see if I can get them out of the molds so they still look like hearts at the end, if so I might take some pictures and upload them tonight. 🙂
Right now the girls are doing Yoga Kids 2, to try and burn some energy and I’m enjoying a second cup of coffee since I couldn’t get to Starbucks for a freebie today.
The goal before tonight is to see if I can get a display board setup for the girls for the different activities that we do like today so that Daddy can see them when he comes home.