October Pumpkins – Day 1
Well we are still trying to get into a routine, sad I know. The house being torn apart or rather the kitchen (an integral part to any home) being torn apart has not helped in any way.
Today I found some pumpkin activities that we are going to working on to have some fun but get some learning in. 🙂
For Miss F (Tot School):
- Pumpkin Shape Trace page
- Roll and Count Pumpkins to 5 (see pack below)
- Color the Jack-o-Lantern (see pack below)
For Miss C and Miss L:
They each had to complete a lesson in their Horizons Math before she could play with pumpkins. Today our playing of pumpkins involves a Pumpkin Pack from Cassie at 3 Dinosaurs. Today we are working on:
- Roll and Count Pumpkins to 20
- Roll and Count Pumpkin Questions
- I also made them a small book from the wall signs (?) that show the life cycle of a pumpkin. Miss L wanted to desperately have something to color but I didn’t want to do the simple coloring book that Miss F is doing.
That will probably be it today and who knows some of this may go into the weekend. But I’m going to make myself accountable even if no one else is reading it. 🙂